Luxury maritime excursion
From 37,50 €/person
You can book online below
2,5 hours collective trip on the Sea, drinks, snacks and more included
The best sailing experience on the Costa del Sol with good price and excellent service on board is our "Collective Tour in the Sea Experience".
From the Marina of Estepona we make these trips in open group with a maximum of 40 passengers in a magnificent boat specially designed for this experience.
You can enjoy it on Wednesdays and Sundays between May and September. On Sundays there is also a beautiful street market in the port of Estepona, you can make a nice tour of its different stalls and make a purchase before boarding for the ride by the sea.
We will also offer discounts at some restaurants in the port to enjoy the excellent local cuisine after the boat trip.
What is included?
- 2,5h duration trip (cruising, anchoring, swimming, etc)
- Insurance, crew and fuel
- Welcome Sparkling wine (Cava)
- 3 drinks per person (beer, white wine, rosé wine, sparkling wine, soft drink, water)
- Snacks (e.g. olives, crackers, crisps, etc.)
- Possibility of seeing dolphins !
- Stop for swimming around 1 hour (depending of the sea condition)
- Funny Music
- Chill-out sunbeds, poufs, etc
- Towels if desired
- Floating toys for swimming
- TV screens
Price per pax (€)
Who's it for?
This boat excursion are ideal for :
- Groups of friends
- Special celebrations
- Couples and families
Anyone who appreciates enjoying the marvelous sea of our Costa del Sol while seeing Africa, Europe and Gibraltar from the sea.
- Street market visit (If desired, only on Sundays)
- Boarding with a glass of sparklig wine
- Sail to the sea from the Estepona marina, music and drinks
- Coastal sightseeing and anchor at "Playa del Cristo bay"
- Swim stop (if possible)
Lunch in the excellent restaurants of the port if you wish. You can take advantage of the discount vouchers we offer you.
Number of participants: 2 to 40
Restrictions: A minimum of 2 tickets is required to book one of our collective trips. Maximum group sizes around 10 participants to allow a good mix of profiles on board (larger groups can contact us for information on other similar packages)
Weather: Should the weather not allow the cruise in safe conditions, a new date will be proposed or a refund will be made.
Important Information: Prebooking is required to confirm the booking
Availability: Available on Wednesdays at 11AM and Sundays at 11AM, from 14 April to 15 September (look at the calendar below)
Languages: English Spanish French
Enjoy the Sea Experience boat trips!!